The Armed Forces Interest Group, guided by its Terms of Reference and exploiting the experience and connections of its members, is there to help other organisations to achieve their own objectives “for Gloucestershire”. These range from military charities through local authorities and non-departmental public bodies to County based units and sub-units of the Regular, Reserve and Cadet Forces.
Membership of the Group is not confined to those with past military service or indeed to membership of the Honourable Company, as we are proud to have been able to co-opt distiguished and influential non-members able to contribute to our activities. The key qualification is possession of enthusiasm and willingness to apply some energy towards the achievement of our aims.
- Col Andy Hodson TD VR BA(Oxon) DL (Chairman)
- Lt Col Tony Ayres
- Col Rupert Lord de Mauley TD FCA, co-opted
- Cllr Andrew Gravells MBE
- Lt Cdr Jason Kinghorn RNR ex-officio
- Col Sandra Nicholson ACF, ex-officio
- Ian O’Bryan MSt (Cantab) BSc(Hons)
- Lt Col Richard Stephens MBE MA MSc FCMI CMgr
- Sqn Ldr Nigel Smith RAFAC, ex-officio
- Sir John Southby Bt, BSc FCMI MIEE, co-opted
- Mrs Sally Walker
- Maj Robert Wharton TD VR
- Stephen Whitbourn, co-opted